Women, unlike men, do not experience a significant amount of hair loss during menopause. However, the drastic thinning of the hair may be frustrating to some women who may notice a decrease in their ponytail. While the hair loss may vary from woman to woman, the feelings of distraught and panic are undoubtedly universal.
Luckily, using the best shampoo and conditioner for menopausal hair can go along way in solving this dilemma. These products are designed with anti-thinning properties that will restore the volume of your hair and promote its growth. The below-reviewed products are our top picks and can be used by both men and women.
Hair Growth Shampoo and Conditioner by Watermans
This combo pack that comprises of shampoo and conditioner is sulfate-free and is suitable for both men and women of all races. The duo work to revitalize dull and brittle hair as well as strengthening the hair follicles for the growth of long and healthy hair.
The hair growth shampoo is a natural DHT blocker that helps to reduce hair loss during pregnancy and menopausal. A DHT inhibitor shampoo like this one is exceptionally great for men who are prone to have receding hairlines.
The formula blends high natural ingredients such as Biotin, Argan oil, Rosemary extract, vitamin B3, among others. It is a safe set free of harmful sulfates and parabens
- It is a convenient and affordable combo pack
- Stimulates hair growth
- Invigorates dull and dry hair
- Improves the volume of the hair
- Free of artificial additives and harsh sulfates and parabens
- A natural DHT blocker that prevents hair thinning
- Comes in an easy to use bottle
- Suitable for both men and women
- Has a nice alluring scent
- The DHT blocker aspect can interfere with the male testosterone posing severe health risks
- The products do not work on all hair types.
PURA D’OR Original Gold Label Anti-Thinning Shampoo
This anti-thinning shampoo is a favourite choice among many people experiencing hair thinning due to various factors such as age or sickness. The formula is clinically tested to ensure its efficiency in dealing with hair loss and strengthening the hair for a more voluminous mane.
This premium formula blends a wide range of natural ingredients such as nettle extract, argan oil, pumpkin seed, biotin, and niacin. All these elements work to protect the hair from the damage caused by styling products and other environmental conditions for healthy, thicker hair.
Pura d’ or offers a 100% satisfaction guarantee to its users. In case you are unsatisfied with this product, you are assured of a full refund of the money spent.
- The Gold label guarantees that this shampoo is 100% natural and therefore safe for delicate hair and scalp.
- Full refund if unsatisfied with the product
- Contains no harsh chemicals such as sulfates or parabens
- Comes in a handy pumping bottle that allows you to dispense the product with ease
- Leaves the hair feeling soft and shiny
- Clinically tested which assures its efficiency in reducing hair thinning
- Increase the thickness of your hair
- A user lamented that it did not work on his hair.
- Another user reported that the refund is a scam as she did not get a refund after the product failed to work for her.
PURA D’OR Hair Thinning Therapy Shampoo
People suffering from hair loss know how frustrating and expensive the whole affair can be. You buy costly anti-thinning treatments only to get unsatisfying results. Pura d’ or hair thinning therapy shampoo to eliminate the causes of hair loss to give you a thicker, fuller hair in as few as eight weeks.
Whether your locks are straight or curly, treated, or natural, this clinically tested formula will gently take care of them and restore their lost glory. The hair thickening shampoo blends 15 vital natural ingredients, among them nettle extract, Argan oil, and a range of exotic herbs to bring out healthier, thicker hair. These ingredients also act as DHT blockers to protect from premature balding.
- Contains a high amount DHT blockers
- Works effectively to prevent hair loss
- Made of organic/natural ingredients
- Invigorates dull and damaged hair restoring its glory and radiance
- The products guarantee satisfaction and a full money-back if not satisfied
- Rinses easily
- A user commended the product for helping her overcome the adverse effects of chemotherapy
- Pricier compared to other products that work the same
- It comes in a small bottle that gets used up so fast.
Hair loss is a common problem that affects both men and women. However, excessive hair loss can be triggered by a range of factors, including some medical conditions and aging. Women will most likely see a decrease in their ponytail as they age, which can a cause of alarm to many. Choosing the best shampoo and conditioner for menopausal hair can reduce breakage and increase the volume of your hair. It is critical to note that thinning hair can be vulnerable, and therefore you want to choose a mild shampoo that will be kind to it and your scalp as well.
If you are thinking of buying a well-formulated shampoo for your thinning hair, we recommend that you choose one of the above-reviewed products. They guarantee results as they gently restore your hair’s vitality.